We will respond expeditiously to notices of claimed copyright infringement and terminate users or account holders who are “repeat infringers.”
To submit a request to remove copyrighted material, please include the following information in an email to the Copyright Agent:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the infringed copyright;
- identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner; and
- a statement that information in the complaint is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.