OLEY VALLEY EMPLOYMENT
The Oley Valley School District welcomes your application for employment. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All individuals wishing to become applicants are asked to provide the following information:
- Cover letter outlining the position(s) for which you would like to be considered
- Copy of an updated resume
- Pennsylvania State Criminal History Check (Act 34)
- Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151)
- FBI Fingerprinting Clearance (Act 114)
- PDE-6004 Arrest/Conviction Report & Certification Form
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Professional Certificate (teaching positions ONLY)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Printable Standard PA Teaching Application (Teaching or Administration positions ONLY)
- OVSD Printable Job Application form (support positions ONLY)
- Coaching Application (coaching positions ONLY)
All applications accepted until the positions are filled.
For questions concerning employment positions listed, direct all calls to the Executive Assistant to the Superintendent at 610-987-4100 x1191.